Thursday, May 2, 2013

Light of Peace







Light of Peace - ThemeForest Item for Sale



This is a Church Site Template theme based on the 960 grid. There are seven pages template included in this template.



You can find the Wordpress version here: http://themeforest.net/item/light-of-peace-wordpress-template/120416



Features:



  • Pop out window to display Service Times / Direction information

  • jQuery slider

  • Seven page template, six PSDs

  • Lightbox gallery

  • Working contact form with validation

  • Font replacement ( cufon )

  • Drop down navigation bar

  • Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict

  • jQuery tabs


Support


Help me help you. » I’ll do my best to answer support questions. Please post your question on my support forum instead on the item comment page. It’s easier for me to keep track your questions therefore I can give you a prompt response. Please register and don’t forget to send the Item Purchase Code.

I do not check item comments and email regularly.





No comments:

Post a Comment